556 Ruin Road, Sandy Hook, KY 41171
Farm For Sale
Lot Size Acres:75
- Square Footage:75
- Road Frontage:0
- Horse Barns:1
- # of Stalls:4
- Water Type:City,Well,Pond(s)
- Topography:Level,Hilly,Cleared,Wooded,Gently Rolling
- Present Use:Cattle,Pasture
- Remarks:This farm has 75 acres; with the majority being cleared for pasture. A large barn sits on the property with four stalls. There are two ponds on the property abundant with fish! The farm has two septic systems; electricity and city water connected to the barn, as well city water running to a house seat. This farm has so many places to build a dream home. The view is breathtaking on this beautiful Eastern Ky farm!
Lot Dimensions:75 Acres
- Potential Use:Farm, Home, Pasture, Crops
- Sewer:Septic System
Office:CENTURY 21 Advantage Realty
Kentucky Farms Under $100,000
Farms For Sale $100,000-$200,000
Farms For Sale $200,000-$299,000
Farms For Sale $300,000-$400,000
Horse Farms For Sale $400,000-$600,000
Horse Farms For Sale $600,000-$1,000,000
Horse Farms For Sale $1,000,000+
Broker Jerry McMahan
1010 Brandy Lane Suite E.
Richmond, KY 40475
office is independently owned and operated.
Horse Farms For Sale
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part
from the Internet Data Exchange Program of Lexington-Bluegrass Association
of Realtors. Real estate listings held by IDX Brokerage firms other than
Coldwell Banker McMahan Co. are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo
or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about
them includes the name of the listing IDX Brokers. The Broker providing
these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to
confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. © 2016
Lexington-Bluegrass Association of Realtors. All rights reserved.
© 2016 Coldwell Banker McMahan Co. Coldwell Banker® is a registered
trademark licensed to Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corporation.
An Equal Housing Opportunity. Independently Owned and Operated.