840 Copper Creek Rd, Berea, KY 40403
Farm For Sale
Lot Size Acres:31
- Square Footage:2020
- Road Frontage:0
- Horse Barns:1
- Heating:Forced Air,Heat Pump,Hot Water,Floor Furnace
- # of Stalls:6
- Water Type:Creek(s),Pond(s)
- Topography:Level,Cleared,Wooded,Gently Rolling
- Fence:Plank,Wire,Chain Link,Other
- Present Use:Horse(s),Cattle,Crops,Pasture,Recreation
- Remarks:Beautiful 31.78 acre home, turn key farm with modern updates. Location! Location! Location! Reduced to sell. There are about 20 acres of cleared land, pastures, fenced & crossed fenced ready for cattle, horses, and much more. There is a creek that runs through the property, stock pond, rolling hills, & the land is surrounded by trees. Charming ranch style home. Recently remodeled, updated, open concept! Property has a chicken coop, storage shed, 6 stall barn with tack room, hay loft, feed room, & 80 ft equip shed. 35 minutes from Lexington, 15 to Richmond, 10 minutes to Berea & I-75, near restaurants & shopping. Located in Garrard County but has a Berea address! Owner/Agent.
- Potential Use:
- Sewer:Septic System
Office:Lifstyl Real Estate
Kentucky Farms Under $100,000
Farms For Sale $100,000-$200,000
Farms For Sale $200,000-$299,000
Farms For Sale $300,000-$400,000
Horse Farms For Sale $400,000-$600,000
Horse Farms For Sale $600,000-$1,000,000
Horse Farms For Sale $1,000,000+
Broker Jerry McMahan
1010 Brandy Lane Suite E.
Richmond, KY 40475
office is independently owned and operated.
Horse Farms For Sale
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part
from the Internet Data Exchange Program of Lexington-Bluegrass Association
of Realtors. Real estate listings held by IDX Brokerage firms other than
Coldwell Banker McMahan Co. are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo
or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about
them includes the name of the listing IDX Brokers. The Broker providing
these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to
confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. © 2016
Lexington-Bluegrass Association of Realtors. All rights reserved.
© 2016 Coldwell Banker McMahan Co. Coldwell Banker® is a registered
trademark licensed to Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corporation.
An Equal Housing Opportunity. Independently Owned and Operated.