98 Delissa Dr, Georgetown, KY 40324
Farm For Sale
Lot Size Acres:54
- Square Footage:0
- Road Frontage:0
- Horse Barns:1
- # of Stalls:0
- Water Type:City,Creek(s),Spring
- Topography:Level,Gently Rolling,Bottom Land,Floodplain,Waterfront
- Present Use:Horse(s),Cattle,Pasture
- Remarks:This farm is excellent for development. It is zoned ag but it is on the comp plan for Residential use. There is a lot of frontage along N Elkhorn Creek. You will not find property this close to downtown Georgetown with creek frontage, utility access, road access, etc. The property is fenced for livestock, there is stock water, there are two barns, asphalt driveway running way back into the farm. Great views along the creek. The farm is reflected as being three different parcels by the Scott Co. PVA. The front parcel as having 21 acres, the middle parcel has 10 acres and the rear parcel has 23 acres. The rear parcel is very oddly configured and there is likely a mistake in the survey in the long narrow section on the north end along the creek. This area is not useful for any development or pasture anyway. See the aerial photo. Owner/Broker is Roy Cornett
Lot Dimensions:See plats
- Potential Use:Residential Development
- Sewer:Sewer Available
Office:Cornett & Associates
Kentucky Farms Under $100,000
Farms For Sale $100,000-$200,000
Farms For Sale $200,000-$299,000
Farms For Sale $300,000-$400,000
Horse Farms For Sale $400,000-$600,000
Horse Farms For Sale $600,000-$1,000,000
Horse Farms For Sale $1,000,000+
Broker Jerry McMahan
1010 Brandy Lane Suite E.
Richmond, KY 40475
office is independently owned and operated.
Horse Farms For Sale
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part
from the Internet Data Exchange Program of Lexington-Bluegrass Association
of Realtors. Real estate listings held by IDX Brokerage firms other than
Coldwell Banker McMahan Co. are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo
or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about
them includes the name of the listing IDX Brokers. The Broker providing
these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to
confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. © 2016
Lexington-Bluegrass Association of Realtors. All rights reserved.
© 2016 Coldwell Banker McMahan Co. Coldwell Banker® is a registered
trademark licensed to Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corporation.
An Equal Housing Opportunity. Independently Owned and Operated.