502 Locust Ln, Shelbyville, KY 40065
Farm For Sale
Lot Size Acres:93
- Square Footage:3276
- Road Frontage:100
- Horse Barns:1
- Heating:Forced Air,Heat Pump,Combination
- # of Stalls:0
- Water Type:City,Creek(s),Lake(s),Spring
- Topography:Level,Cleared,Wooded,Gently Rolling,Waterfront
- Present Use:Cattle,Crops
- Remarks:No need to move close to the park. Own it!!! My Old Kentucky Farm. EXCELLENT LOCATION! Idyllic 90+/- acre farm on the banks of Fox Run Creek. Spring fed lake with beautiful views. This 4 bedroom, 5 full bath (each bedroom has its own full bath) home was the original 100+ years farm house. The home was raised and a new basement was poured and the home was completely renovated in 1984. The staircase was built to resemble the original and exudes elegant hand craftsmanship. First floor master. The land features multiple spring fed creeks and mature shade trees that trim the lake. Lots of trails for sport riding. This is a deadend street 1/2 mile to the ByPass and close to I-64. Nice location in between Louisville and Lexington. This property can qualify for an Agricultural Tax Exemption. A possibility of 45 additional acres is available.
Lot Dimensions:90 acres
- Potential Use:
- Sewer:Septic System,Wetlands System
Kentucky Farms Under $100,000
Farms For Sale $100,000-$200,000
Farms For Sale $200,000-$299,000
Farms For Sale $300,000-$400,000
Horse Farms For Sale $400,000-$600,000
Horse Farms For Sale $600,000-$1,000,000
Horse Farms For Sale $1,000,000+
Broker Jerry McMahan
1010 Brandy Lane Suite E.
Richmond, KY 40475
office is independently owned and operated.
Horse Farms For Sale
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part
from the Internet Data Exchange Program of Lexington-Bluegrass Association
of Realtors. Real estate listings held by IDX Brokerage firms other than
Coldwell Banker McMahan Co. are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo
or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about
them includes the name of the listing IDX Brokers. The Broker providing
these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to
confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. © 2016
Lexington-Bluegrass Association of Realtors. All rights reserved.
© 2016 Coldwell Banker McMahan Co. Coldwell Banker® is a registered
trademark licensed to Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corporation.
An Equal Housing Opportunity. Independently Owned and Operated.